Why choose InsurePink car insurance?
- InsurePink will donate £10 to The Pink Ribbon Foundation for every car insurance policy
- UK based call centre
- Their Claims line is open 24/7
InsurePink car insurance: facts
- InsurePink are proud to support the Pink Ribbon Foundation in its quest to raise awareness of breast cancer
- A courtesy car comes as standard on comprehensive policies while your car is being repaired following an accident
- European cover when driving in the EU is included as standard on comprehensive policies
InsurePink is an insurance provider that specifically supports women and exclusively supports The Pink Ribbon Foundation – a trust that helps women affected by breast cancer. InsurePink takes great pride in offering great value whilst supporting a worthy cause.
InsurePink was launched in 2008 as a specialist broking arm of Hastings Insurance Services Limited, one of the fastest growing insurance brokers in the UK. There are some great optional extras to choose from to customise your policy, including breakdown cover, motor legal protection up to £100,000 and even road rage cover.
- Monthly payments options are available to make buying your insurance easier
- You can protect your no claims bonus to keep premiums down
- They offer a straightforward service, giving you the level of cover that you need
Remember, buying direct with insurepink is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.