Why choose Hughes car insurance?
- 24-hour breakdown cover with every policy
- You're covered by their uninsured driver promise
- Prices checked daily to get you their best deal
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Hughes car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 133 companies, including Hughes.
Hughes car insurance: facts
- Established in 1977, Hughes has now been going for over 30 years
- Over 200 staff are based in their call centre
- Northern Ireland's largest insurance broker
Hughes are Northern Ireland's bigger insurance broker, now insuring 1 in every 5 cars in Northern Ireland. They were first established in 1977 and have built up a reputation over their 35 year history in providing friendly, independent advice, as well as value for money.
Hughes now have over 200 fully-trained staff in their call centres as well as 12 local branches across Northern Ireland. They check their prices daily to ensure that they are getting you their best deal.
Their car insurance is rated 5* by Defaqto, offering you comprehensive cover with a range of great benefits as standard, including:
- 24-hour breakdown cover
- Courtesy car
- Windscreen cover
- Cover for your child seat
- Sat nav and audio cover (unlimited if fitted)
- Key cover
You will also be covered by their uninsured driver promise, so that if you're hit by an uninsured driver you won't lose your no claims bonus and you won't have to pay your excess.