Why choose Dial Direct car insurance?
- RAC breakdown cover included as standard with comprehensive policies
- Protection for your personal effects, stereo and sat nav
- UK-based 24-hour claims helpline open 365 days a year
Dial Direct car insurance: facts
- Launched in 1995
- Part of BGL Group, with over 20 years of experience
- Based in Peterborough
Dial Direct give competitive prices and peace of mind when insuring your car. Their experienced advisors have helped over a million customers get the insurance policy that suits their needs through their award-winning call centre, which is open 7 days a week.
Dial Direct are part of BGL, who were established over 20 years ago and have gone on to become one the UK's leading brokers. BGL now employ over 3,000 employees and serve over 7 million customers as part of their insurance business.
You can add personal accident cover to your policy, with cover up to £100,000 as well as keycare in case your keys get lost. If you don't need the extra options, Dial Direct already include some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- RAC breakdown cover
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- EU cover up to 60 days
- Repairs guaranteed up to 3 years (when using an approved repairer)
Remember, buying direct from Dial Direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com where you can compare quotes from a number of brands including Dial Direct.