Halfords Reward Terms and Conditions
- The promotor of this Offer is Halfords Limited (Halfords”) whose registered office is at Ickneld Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 0DE
- These are the providers terms and conditions
- Activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Halfords Retail Stores or Auto Centres within the UK and via the Halfords website www.halfords.com.
- Online redemptions of a reward issued as part of the Confused.com Rewards Offer are available as of 26th March 2021.
- Gift cards can be used in conjunction with online Click & Collect orders.
- A maximum of 3 Halfords gift cards can be combined per transaction.
- When redeeming online or instore, the redeemer will be required to enter their 19 digit Halfords Gift Card number along with their 4 digit Gift Card PIN. A transaction cannot be processed without the PIN. Halfords gift card will not be exchanged for cash.
- There is no right to cancel a gift card order once the gift card has been spent in full or part.
- The gift card will expire 12 months after the last use and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- A Halfords gift card remains the property of Halfords.
- Halfords cannot be held liable for gift cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
- The funds on a gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the card may not be available to spend.
- Halfords reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
- By activating and/or redeeming a Halfords Gift Card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
- The balance of a gift card can be checked in a Halfords store at any till, or online via our balance checker. You will be required to enter your Halfords Gift Card number and your Gift Card PIN.
These terms and conditions were updated on 26th March 2021.