Why choose Hastings Essential car insurance?
- Offer just the basics to keep premiums low
- Guaranteed courtesy car as standard
- Monthly instalments available to suit your budget
Hastings Essential car insurance: facts
- Hastings Essential was set up in 2008
- Call centres open 7 days a week, with friendly, fully trained staff
- Community charity program launched in 2012
Hastings Essential car insurance was established in 2008 as part of the Hastings Group, who are one of the UK's leading insurance companies. Hastings Group have over 1.5 million customers and all of their call centres are open 7 days a week.
In 2012, Hastings launched their award-winning Helping Hand Community Programme, supporting local charities in Bexhill and Newmarket (where their call centres are based). They offer professional or physical support from their 1,700 strong staff, as well as a small monthly grant, which is available to local projects.
Hastings Essential's car insurance policies are based on no-frills, low-cost insurance so that your premiums are not loaded with lots of extras that you do not want or need. All repairs are guaranteed for 3 years when using an approved repairer and you get a guaranteed courtesy car as standard, so you still feel a little bit of luxury with your policy.