1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 1700 hours on the 5th April 2012 and closes at 1200 hours on the 30th April 2012.
4. To enter, you must follow Confused.com on Pinterest, we will then add you as a contributor and you must then ‘pin’ a picture on our ‘Driving in Heels competition’ board of yourself wearing your most extravagant heels and then label it ‘I want to win a pair of Butterfly Twists with Confused.com’.
5. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. There are 10 prizes to be won: Prizes consist of 10 pairs of Butterfly Twists (Eve model). One prize per prize winner.
8. The prize winners will be judged as the most extravagant pair of heels, as selected by the Confused.com Site Editor, on 30th April 2012.
9. The prize winners will be notified via Pinterest within seven (7) days of the draw, using the account used to post pictures on Pinterest. We will contact you to verify the shoe size you require.
10. If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
14. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused Butterfly Twists Competition, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 1st July 2012.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
17. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
18. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL