Why choose Tesco Bank car insurance?
Get a quote
- £100,000 legal expenses protection included
- Four different levels of RAC breakdown cover as an extra
- 24-hour claims helpline
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Tesco Bank car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 137 companies, including Tesco Bank.
Tesco Bank car insurance: facts
- Over 10 years' experience in car insurance
- 7 million customers as part of Tesco Bank Group
- UK call centres open 7-days-a-week
Tesco Bank was launched in 1997 - one of the first major UK supermarkets to launch their own bank. Since its inception, Tesco Bank has grown to have over 7 million customers across the UK. They launched their car insurance product in 2002 and Tesco Bank car insurance now boasts over 1.8 million customers.
Tesco Bank aims to provide great car insurance cover with excellent customer support provided by over 4,000 staff. Their UK call centres are based in Newcastle, Edinburgh and Glasgow and are open 7-days-a-week. They also provide a 24/7 claims helpline so that you are never far from a friendly voice.
With comprehensive cover, Tesco Bank offer the following great benefits included as standard:
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses protection
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Up to 90 days' EU cover
- Child seat cover
- Personal accident cover up to £5,000
You can also choose from four different levels of RAC breakdown cover to add as an optional extra, as well as adding key cover up to £1,500.