Why choose Screentrade car insurance?
- Three levels of cover to choose from
- Up to 90 days of EU cover included as standard
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included as standard
Screentrade car insurance: facts
- 24-hour claims helpline is open 365 days a year
- Over 15 years of experience in insurance
- UK call centre
Screentrade were first established in 1997, as the UK's first online broker. They were later bought by Devitt Insurance Services in 2011 and relaunched in 2014 as a broker offering competitive insurance deals and great customer service.
Screentrade compare some of the UK's leading insurers, including Ageas, Aviva and AXA to name a few, to get you their most competitive deal. Their experienced, UK-based call centre staff are available 7 days a week and have been trained to find you insurance to suit your budget and needs; whether that's comprehensive cover with all the bells and whistles, or Third Party Only cover just to keep you on the road.
Although Screentrade offer a range of cover options, they also have some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Up to 90 days of EU cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Personal accident cover up to £2,500
- Legal protection up to £100,000 (first year of policy only)
You can also protect your no claims bonus, and get protection for your audio equipment and personal possessions.