Why choose Screentrade car insurance?
- Three levels of cover to choose from
- Up to 90 days of EU cover included as standard
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included as standard
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Screentrade car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 130 companies, including Screentrade.
Screentrade car insurance: facts
- 24-hour claims helpline is open 365 days a year
- Over 15 years of experience in insurance
- Call centres based in Essex
Screentrade were first established in 1997, as the UK's first online broker. They were later bought by Devitt Insurance Services in 2011 and relaunched in 2014 as a broker offering competitive insurance deals and great customer service.
Screentrade compare some of the UK's leading insurers to get your their most competitive deal. Their experienced, UK-based call centre staff are available 7 days a week and have been trained to find you insurance to suit your budget and needs; whether that's comprehensive cover with all the bells and whistles, or Third Party Only cover just to keep you on the road.
Although Screentrade offer a range of cover options, they also have some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Up to 90 days of EU cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Personal accident cover up to £2,500
You can also protect your no claims bonus, and get protection for your audio equipment and personal possessions.