What is multi-trip travel insurance?
Are you likely to go on more than one holiday this year? Well it’s well worth considering an annual travel insurance policy as it could cover travel mishaps like holiday cancellations, loss of personal items and injury abroad
- You could be covered for an entire year from the policy start date
- Usually covers up to 31 days per trip (select specialist insurers could offer up to 45 and 60 days cover)
- Domestic and regional travel could also be included, so you could be covered for that trip to London you wanted to take
What could multi-trip travel insurance cover?
- Delays and cancellations if your flights are delayed or you have to cut your trip short due to illness or bereavement
- Medical treatment and transportation back to the UK could be covered if you fall ill abroad
- Baggage and personal possessions cover, including important documents, travel money and gadgets if they are stolen or lost
- You could also be covered for extreme sports such as scuba diving and snorkeling but be sure to check policy document to make sure you're covered for any activities you have planned
Read our guide on how to claim on your travel insurance if you're not sure what to do.
"Decent website and found good prices"
"I have not changed insurance company for 5 years and I got 50% off. I cannot just help but to say that you are doing a very good job!!!"
"Very pleased with your efforts, saved about £150 to £160 by changing insurers and for the same coverage..."
"It is in my opinion the best comparison web site that I subscribe too. Everything is in an easy to use place and it is clear on detail. I will certainly recommend to others."
"I found your website easy to use. I saved money over my previous insurance. Well done "confused.com" for such a wonderful website and I will be coming back next year for another quote"
Looking a different type of travel insurance?
We make your search for worldwide travel cover easy
Heading off to the continent? Compare a range of travel policies with us
Confused.com makes comparing travel insurance for over 60s easy.
See all types of travel insurance