Why choose Sainsbury’s Bank car insurance?
Get a quote
- Courtesy car when using an approved repairer (subject to availability)
- 5 year guarantee on car repairs (when using an approved repairer)
- Your Sainsbury's shopping is covered up to £200 (comprehensive cover)
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Sainsbury’s Bank car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 133 companies, including Sainsbury’s Bank.
Sainsbury’s Bank car insurance: facts
- Established in 1997
- Underwritten by UK Insurance Limited
- 24 hour accident helpline
Sainsbury's supermarket was first established in 1869. In 1997 Sainsbury's Bank ventured into providing car insurance. They have since grown to have over 1,200 stores across the UK. Sainsbury's became the first major UK supermarket to open a bank and now serve 1.4 million customers.
Sainsbury's offer a range of optional extras, such as;
- UK and EU breakdown provided by Green Flag
- Motor Legal Protection cover worth up to £100,000