Why choose Logical Choice car insurance?
- Specialists in drivers with claims or convictions
- Legal cover included as standard
- Fraud checks help to keep premiums down
Logical Choice car insurance: facts
- Part of Brightside Group
- Courtesy car included as standard with comprehensive policies
- Based in Cwmbran, Wales
Logical Choice are part of the Brightside Group, who are one of the top 20 insurance brokers in the UK. Logical Choice prefer to speak to their customers to understand exactly what you need and amend your policy to suit you.
Their speciality is niche insurance, covering drivers who may have a history of convictions or claims or drive a high performance vehicle. Logical Choice complete a range of background checks to ensure that fraud is kept out of their policies, allowing them to keep their premiums as low as they can.
Logical Choice offer some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover, including:
- EU cover
- Personal Effects cover up to £200
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy car
- Legal cover
You can even add breakdown cover to further enhance your policy.