Why choose Hyperformance car insurance?
- Call centres open 7 days a week
- One of the UK's largest independent brokers
- Specialists in young drivers or those with claims or convictions
Hyperformance car insurance: facts
- Part of the A&A Group with over 40 years of experience
- Monthly instalments available
- Windscreen cover included as standard with comprehensive policies
Based in London, with over 250 staff, Hyperformance are part of the A&A Group. They were formed by a father and son over 40 years ago and have stayed true to their traditional broking values: offering quality service with competitive prices.
Over the years, they have built up strong relationships with insurance companies so that they can offer you their best price, even on young drivers or those with a history of claims or convictions.
Hyperformance offer three different levels of breakdown as an optional extra, but also offer some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Courtesy car
- Personal effects cover
- EU cover
- Windscreen cover