Why choose Grove and Dean car insurance?
- UK call centres in Essex and Romford
- They search leading UK insurers
- UK breakdown cover included as standard (T&C's apply)
Grove and Dean car insurance: facts
- Family-run business with traditional values
- Strong relationships with leading UK insurers
- Employ over 150 staff
Grove & Dean were established in 1974 and continue to be a family-run business with traditional values. They operate high standards of customer care and advice and aim to offer quality insurance products at affordable prices.
Grove & Dean maintain strong relationships with major insurers across the UK so that they can get you their best price. They employ over 150 staff across their two call centres in Romford and Essex, which are open 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays. Grove & Dean also have a 24/7 claims line, so that you will always have someone to speak to - day or night.
Comprehensive policies come with these great benefits as standard (T&C's apply):
- UK breakdown cover (EU upgrade available as an extra)
- Personal accident cover
- £100,000 legal expenses protection
- Up to 90 days' EU cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)