Why choose Chaucer Direct car insurance?
- Free legal cover up to £100,000
- UK-call centres open 7 days a week
- Five different levels of breakdown to choose from
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Chaucer Direct car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 139 companies, including Chaucer Direct.
Chaucer Direct car insurance: facts
- Over 40 years' experience in car insurance
- All staff are based in Kent
- Cover rated 5* by Defaqto
Chaucer Direct are the sister company of Chaucer Insurance, who were established in 1965. Chaucer Insurance were bought by Hanover insurance in 2011, an American insurer with over 160 years of experience in insurance.
If you need to make a claim, Chaucer Direct have a 24/7 claims line so that there is always someone on hand to help you. Their call centre staff are all fully qualified with the Chartered Institute of Insurance and you will have the same person handling your claim from beginning to end.
- Unlimited windscreen cover
- Personal belongings cover up to £200
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Courtesy car (when using an approved repairer)
- EU cover up to 3 days (option to extend this to 90 days as an extra)
You can also choose from five different levels of breakdown cover as an optional extra, as well as keycare or personal accident cover up to £5,000. Chaucer Direct also offer no claims bonus protection and monthly payment options so that you can choose a package to suit you.