Are you Confused.com about how to make the perfect pancake? Our very own office chef, Paul Drury is on hand to show you how.
Ingredients (makes 12 pancakes)
220g plain white flour
Pinch of salt
Lemon juice (optional)
- Sieve flour into a large bowl and add salt.
- Make well in flour.
- Pour eggs into well and whisk.
- Add butter.
- Add half of the milk and whisk.
- Add the rest of the milk and whisk until you get a smooth batter.
- Grease a pan.
- Heat pan on a high heat.
- Add a ladleful of the batter to the pan.
- Cook for 30-45 seconds until the underside has cooked and is golden brown.
- Toss pancake and cook the other side for 30-45 seconds until it is cooked and is golden brown.
- Serve, eat and enjoy.
Calling all bloggers
This Pancake Day, the Confused.com energy team are challenging you to make the most creative pancake you can, using whatever toppings you feel like using, for a chance to win a Phillips Airfryer.