Why choose Hastings Direct car insurance?
- 5* Defaqto rated, award-winning car insurance
- UK-call centres open 7 days a week
- Four levels of breakdown cover available as an optional extra
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Hastings Direct car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 130 companies, including Hastings Direct.
Hastings Direct car insurance: facts
- Hastings Direct was launched in 1997
- Employ over 1,700 fully trained and friendly staff
- Won car insurance provider of the year at the Consumer Moneyfacts awards 2013 & 2014
Established in 1997 with just 50 staff, Hastings Direct have grown to employ over 1,700 as part of the Hastings Insurance Group and are now one of the fastest growing insurance groups in Europe. They now have over 1.5 million customers and have won Car Insurance Provider of the Year for 2013 and 2014, so you know that you are with a company that you can trust.
They offer monthly payments on three different levels of cover and check their prices daily, meaning that you can be sure you’re getting their best quote possible. Their UK call centres are open 7 days a week, so you can always speak to one of their friendly advisors to get the best deal to suit you.
Although they keep their prices competitive, they still include some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover, like:
- Windscreen cover
- 90 days cover driving in the EU
- Personal effects cover up to £300
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Personal accident cover up to £5,000
You can also choose to add legal cover up to £100,000, key cover up to £1,500 and choose from four different levels of breakdown cover as optional extras.