Why choose Admiral car insurance?
Get a quote
- £100,000 Legal Expenses cover included with all policies
- 5* defaqto breakdown cover available as an optional extra
- Over 20 years of experience in car insurance
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Admiral car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 138 companies, including Admiral.
Admiral car insurance: facts
- Specialists in car insurance including unique Admiral Multicar policy
- Up to 90 days European Cover included with all policies
- A courtesy car (subject to terms and conditions) with comprehensive cover when you use an Admiral authorised repairer
Admiral could help all kinds of drivers get affordable insurance - whether you live in a city, don't have full no claims bonus, are a young driver or have points on your licence. Admiral launched in 1993 with the aim to offer lower premiums to more people and this is what they have continued to do for over 20 years.
They have been listed in The Sunday Times' best places to work and the Great Places to Institute's list of Great Places to Work in the UK every year since their inception. They now boast over 5,000 employees and 3 million customers.
Admiral’s comprehensive and third party, fire & theft car insurance policies even cover DVD players, stereos, sat navs and other accessories, when permanently fitted to the car. There are also three levels of breakdown cover available as an optional extra, so that you only pay for the cover that you need. They also offer the following great benefits as standard with comprehensive policies:
- £100,000 legal cover
- 90 days EU cover
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Windscreen cover