Why choose 1st Central car insurance?
- 5 Star Defaqto rated car insurance
- 24-hour claims telephone number and dedicated UK-based Personal Claims Advisors
- Uninsured driver promise – you won't lose your No Claims Discount if your car is hit by an uninsured driver and it’s not your fault
1st Central car insurance facts
- 9 in 10 customers rated us as good or excellent (based on Feefo reviews Jul - Dec 2014)
- Up to 65% no claims discount
- Insured more than 1.7 million customers since our launch in 2008
1ST CENTRAL is a fast growing car insurance provider based in West Sussex and is part of First Central Group Limited, which was established in Guernsey in 2008. They continually strive to make things simple for customers and they use anti-fraud technology to keep fraudsters out and your premiums low.
The company has over 500 employees available to help you 364 days of the year. Its contact centres are open seven days a week and there is a 24/7 emergency claims line that you can call any time.
With a 5 Star Defaqto rated product, our customers enjoy a wide range of benefits for extra peace of mind, at no extra cost.
- £1,500 Key Assist Cover that can be used if either your car or house keys are lost or stolen
- 21 days free car insurance cover if you travel to Europe
- £250 cover for personal belongings in your car
- Up to £150 Child seat cover
- Windscreen cover as standard
You can also tailor your policy to suit your needs, with optional enhancements available including:
- Legal expenses of up to £100,000
- A personal accident benefit of up to £25,000
- Three different levels of breakdown cover offering 24-hour roadside assistance, recovery to a local garage, relay to destination or home, assistance at home, alternative accommodation, vehicle hire and European travel
- A replacement vehicle for up to 28 days
- Excess protection of up to £1,000 of your payable excess