Why choose 1st Central car insurance?
- 24-hour car insurance claims helpline based in Sussex
- Use anti-fraud techniques to keep premiums low
- Online access to your car insurance policy 24/7
1st Central car insurance facts
- They employ 500 people across West Sussex
- Offer a range of optional enhancements to tailor your policy to your needs
- Up to 65% no claims discount
1st Central have provided over 1 million policies since they were established in Guernsey in 2008. They use anti-fraud technology to keep fraudsters out and your premiums low. 1st Central offer defaqto rated policies fully supported by a UK customer service team to ensure that you get the cover that you want at a competitive price.
Up to £1,250 cover for lost or stolen keys, online access to your documents and a courtesy car are all included as standard with your 1st Central car insurance policy. You can create a policy to suit you, with optional enhancements available including legal expenses of up to £75,000, a personal accident benefit of up to £25,000, replacement vehicle for up to 21 days and a range of breakdown options.