Why choose Go Skippy car insurance?
- UK based customer service team
- Cover for provisional licences and learners
- 24 hour claims line
Go Skippy car insurance: facts
- Part of Eldon Insurance Services Ltd
- Three levels of cover available
- Employ over 180 staff in Bristol
Go Skippy are an independent broker based in Bristol, who look to get you their most competitive price. Go Skippy have a UK based call centre with fully trained friendly staff to assist with any questions you may have.
With comprehensive cover, you can expect the following benefits as standard:
- Homestart breakdown (if your car is under 8 years old)
- Windscreen cover
- £100,000 legal cover
- 30 day EU cover
- Personal belongings cover up to £100
A customer-focused company, GoSkippy search a panel of top insurers to help find you their best deal to suit your needs. GoSkippy offer flexible payment options and a range of optional extras to complement your policy, including UK and European Breakdown Cover, misfuel protection and cover for loss of keys.
Remember, buying Go Skippy car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.