Why choose Go Skippy car insurance?
- UK based customer service team
- Cover for provisional licences and learners
- Free GoSkippy Kangaroo toy with every policy purchased
Go Skippy car insurance: facts
- Part of Eldon Insurance Services Ltd
- Three levels of cover available
- Employ over 180 staff in Bristol
Go Skippy are an independent broker based in Bristol, who look to get you their most competitive price. Go Skippy have a UK based call centre with fully trained friendly staff to assist with any questions you may have.
With comprehensive cover, you can expect the following benefits as standard:
- Homestart breakdown (if your car is under 8 years old)
- Windscreen cover
- £100,000 legal cover
- 30 day EU cover
- Personal belongings cover up to £100
A customer-focused company, GoSkippy search a panel of top insurers to help find you their best deal to suit your needs. GoSkippy offer flexible payment options and a range of optional extras to complement your policy, including UK and European Breakdown Cover, misfuel protection and cover for loss of keys.