Why choose Churchill car insurance?
- 24-hour accident claims helpline
- UK-based call centre staff
- Up to 65% no claims bonus
Churchill car insurance: facts
- Founded in 1989, Churchill was one of the UK’s first direct insurers
- Churchill is a UK-based company with its head offices in Kent
- Churchill has been part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group since 2003
Churchill car insurance is a name you can trust. As one of the first and biggest direct insurers, all Churchill policyholders enjoy a range of benefits for extra peace of mind.
There’s up to 65% no claims discount which can be protected after four years, while named drivers earn their own no claims discount, for use with a Churchill policy of their own.
Remember, buying direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.