Why choose Quotemehappy car insurance?
- Cover for drivers aged between 21 and 75
- Aimed at rewarding careful drivers
- Courtesy car included as standard (subject to availability)
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Quotemehappy car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 139 companies, including Quotemehappy.
Quotemehappy car insurance: facts
- Part of the Aviva group
- Online only insurer to keep premiums down
- Dedicated UK based 24/7 claims hotline
Quotemehappy specialise in online insurance but still operate a UK based 24/7 claims hotline, should you need them. They're also part of Aviva, which means they're able to draw upon years of expertise to give great customer service through great value products.
Quotemehappy do not cover cars with modifications or drivers under 21 years old so that they can keep their premiums low. They believe that safe drivers' premiums should not be increased because of the minority of riskier drivers.
Policyholders can download a free iPhone app, which can help you get the important details you need when making a claim, such as photos, audio statements, GPS location etc. There is also an app available for Android and iPhone which allows you to take a picture of your proof of NCB and access your policy documents whenever you want.
Comprehensive cover comes with a wide variety of benefits as standard, including:
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Audio cover up to £500
- Personal belongings cover up to £150
- Cover when driving in the EU for up to 90 days
- Up to £5,000 personal accident cover
You can opt to add legal expenses protection up to £100,000, key cover up to £1,000 and choose from four different levels of breakdown.