Why choose Direct travel insurance?
- 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service
- Up to £10 Million expenses covered
- Over 100 sports and activities covered
Direct travel insurance: facts
- Direct Travel Insurance was established in 1992
- Based in Shoreham-by-Sea in West Sussex
- Policies are underwritten by AIG Europe Ltd
A bit about Direct travel insurance
Direct Travel Insurance excels on excellent customer service, providing a range of cover to suit all individual budgets and needs. Founded in 1992 they have over 20 years of experience at providing UK Holidaymakers with insurance and strongly believe in offering only travel products of proven quality.
With over 100 sports and activities covered, you can have the confidence to do more on your holidays. Policies also include a 24 hour emergency assistance helpline and a talking nurses service which give you access to free medical advice 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
There is no cover for travel to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Liberia or Sudan.
At Confused.com we compare travel insurance policies from a range of insurers, including Direct travel insurance.