Why choose Covéa van insurance?
- Accident recovery and approved repairer service
- Windscreen replacement and repair
- Full cover available when driving in the EU
Covéa van insurance: facts
- Courtesy vehicle (subject to Terms & Conditions, and availability)
- Benefits of approved repairer network
- Discounts available for limited mileage and increasing excess
Covéa formed in October 2012 as a partnership of MMA Insurance and Provident Insurance. They currently have over 800 employees, look after over 1 million policyholders and have maintained a stable A- financial rating with Standard & Poor's.
Their van insurance typically comes with a range of policy benefits such as up to 9 years no claims discount and the option to pay by installments on direct debit. They also have policy features such as accident recovery and approved repairer service (which includes a 3 year guarantee for repairs).