Why choose EE?
- The UK's first 4G network
- EE serve more than 30 million customers across its mobile, fixed and wholesale businesses
- Their 4G coverage reaches more than 80% of the UK population
Facts about EE
- EE is the merger of Orange and T-Mobile, who merged in 2010
- Home to the largest 3G network
- Early handset upgrades are available
EE took the crown to be the first in the UK to offer the superfast 4G mobile services, cementing them as the UK's most advanced digital communications company. They offer a range of services and packages focussed on their 4G offering.
With EE you can choose between 500MB, 1GB, 3GB, 5GB and 8GB packages to go with your new 4G phone. That might not sound like enough, EE claim that 99.5% of their existing customers use less than 5GB of data per month, so you may not need as much as you think.
You still get the benefits of 3G when 4G isn't available. EE have planned that their 4G network will eventually cover 98% of the population.