Why choose Npower gas & electricity?
- Manage your npower gas and electricity bills online
- Ask for a free npower electricity monitor
- Npower puts 1% of pre-tax profits into the community
OVO Energy gas & electricity: facts
- Ovo has an environmental responsibility programme
- Ovo Energy was voted Young Business of the Year award in 2010
- The company is based in Gloucestershire
Ovo Energy is a fairly new energy company and is always striving to improve its products and service.
Ovo's goal is to make renewable energy available to everyone. It feels strongly about the environment and the future.
As an Ovo customer you are getting great value gas and electricity while doing your bit for the planet. While Ovo Energy would like to provide 100% renewable energy to all of its customers, there is not enough to go around yet. Instead it has increased the amount of green energy in its standard tariff. Ovo also has a completely green tariff so you can be sure you are only using 100% renewable energy.
We compare tariffs from all the UK's gas and electricity suppliers, including Ovo Energy. Whatever you’re looking for, we can help find the best deal for you. On average, 10% of our customers save [$energy-savings] on their gas and electricity bills when they change tariffs*.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £360 (March - May '14)