Why choose World First travel insurance?
- Providers of great cover with a £50 excess
- Up to £5,000 in cancellation and £10 million emergency medical cover
- UK based customer services and claims team
World First travel insurance: facts
- Fully accredited by The Association of Travel Insurance Intermediaries and the
British Insurance Brokers' Association
- Part of the Rothwell & Towler insurance group established in 1973
- They offer single trip, backpacker and annual multi-trip policies
World First are travel insurance specialists with over 40 years of experience. You could be covered for over 75 sports while you're away, at no extra cost. Plus, with up to £10m in emergency medical cover and up to £5,000 for cancellations, they offer great cover that won’t cost the earth.
World First concentrate purely on travel insurance which means they offer specialist policy types and are committed to providing great travel insurance.
You can compare travel insurance quotes from a range of providers with Confused.com, including World First.
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.