Why choose World First travel insurance?
- Providers of great cover with a £50 excess
- Up to £5,000 in cancellation and £10 million emergency medical cover
- UK based customer services and claims team
World First travel insurance: facts
- Fully accredited by The Association of Travel Insurance Intermediaries and the
British Insurance Brokers' Association
- Part of the Rothwell & Towler insurance group established in 1973
- They offer single trip, backpacker and annual multi-trip policies
World First are travel insurance specialists with over 40 years of experience. You could be covered for over 75 sports while you're away, at no extra cost. Plus, with up to £10m in emergency medical cover and up to £5,000 for cancellations, they offer great cover that won’t cost the earth.
World First concentrate purely on travel insurance which means they offer specialist policy types and are committed to providing great travel insurance.
You can compare travel insurance quotes from a range of providers with Confused.com, including World First.