Why choose Legal & General travel insurance?
- Up to £15m emergency medical cover
- Up to £5,000 cancellation cover
- Extend Gadget cover up to £3000 for tablets and other devices
Legal & General travel insurance: facts
- Single trip and annual multi trip cover available
- A range of optional extras to suit your travel needs
- 24/7 UK emergency helpline
Legal & General have got your travel needs covered, offering single trip and annual travel insurance policies with optional extras available such as cruise and winter sports.
Legal & General established in 1836 and are one of the UK's leading financial services companies.
Legal & General Travel Insurance is brought to you by Legal & General Distribution Services Limited which is an intermediary registered in England and Wales number 8083925 whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA. Legal & General Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Hood Travel Limited and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA which is authorised by Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution in France and the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.