Why choose Legal & General travel insurance?
- Up to £15m in emergency medical and other expenses available on the Prestige Policy.
- Up to £5000 of cancellation cover on the Prestige Policy.
- Choose to extend Gadget cover up to £3000 for tablets, phones etc.
Legal & General travel insurance: facts
- Single trip and annual multi trip cover available
- A range of optional extras to suit your travel needs
- 24/7 UK emergency helpline
Your holidays are a time to get away from it all, enjoy new experiences and bring home precious memories. A time which you don’t want anything to spoil.
Whether you’re just going on a single trip or have a few holidays planned this year, Legal & General travel insurance will protect you when you need it most. So you can just get on with all that relaxing.
Legal & General established in 1836 and are one of the UK's leading financial services companies.
Legal & General Travel Insurance is brought to you by Legal & General Distribution Services Limited which is an intermediary registered in England and Wales number 8083925 whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA. Legal & General Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Hood Travel Limited and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA which is authorised by Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution in France and the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.