Boots Travel Insurance, tifgroup, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY
Why choose Boots travel insurance?
- UK based customer service and claims processing
- Cover available for replacement of prescription medication and glasses
- 24hr doctor managed medical emergency service
Boots travel insurance: facts
- Up to £10 million cover for medical emergencies and repatriation
- Gadget cover and trip disruption cover included as standard on platinum policies
- Various cover levels to suit all needs and budgets
Boots travel insurance offers flexible options to ensure you get the right cover for everyone on your trip.
Boots travel insurance have a range of policies designed with the customer in mind including single trip policies that have no upper age limit, and covering kids for free on family policies.
With Boots travel insurance you’ll know they’ll be there for you and those you love – whenever you’re away.
Ready to get a quote?
Compare quotes from up to 53 travel insurance providers to find the best deal.
Got a question about travel?
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.