Why choose NIG business insurance?
- Free 24 hour advice lines for health and medical assistance.
- 24 hour emergency assistance, legal advice and stress counselling.
- Specialise exclusively in the commercial insurance sector.
NIG business insurance: facts
- Established in 1894
- NIG was part of the Churchill group until 2003
- NIG distribute exclusively through select introducers
NIG were originally incorporated on the 8th October 1894 to provide personal and commercial insurance throughout the UK.
The National Insurance and Guarantee Corporation (NIG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of RBS Insurance. NIG sells its products exclusively through independent brokers and introducers operating across the UK. Their 24 hour stress counselling helpline is for business owners, employees and their families.
Remember you can’t buy NIG business insurance direct, so get exclusive deals with Confused.com