Why choose AXA business insurance?
- Winners of the 2011 Insurance Times 'Claims Initiative of the year award'
- 24 hour legal helpline - free confidential legal advice when you most need it
- Temporary staff cover included
AXA business insurance: facts
- AXA are accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Over 15 million customers in the UK
Although the AXA name first emerged in 1985 their history goes back a whole lot further. The earliest constituent business, Royal Exchange Assurance, was founded in 1720, when George 1 was King of England.
AXA are 17th in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies list and with around 15 million customers in the UK, 1 in 8 of the UK population are AXA customers.