MotoGP ticket prize draw
Terms and conditions
MotoGP ticket prize draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- Entrants must be 16 years old or over.
- Entry to the prize draw begins at 00:01 hours on April 20th 2018 and ends June 30th 2018 at 23:59.
- To enter this prize draw you have to complete a genuine motorbike quote on Confused.com within the entry period.
- No purchase is necessary. The winners will be selected at random by Confused.com on 16th July 2018.
- The entrant’s first quote only will be entered into the prize draw. Any subsequent quotes will be excluded.
- Only the main policyholder on the quote will be entered into the draw. For the avoidance of doubt, any named riders on the policy will not be entered into the prize draw.
- There are 10 prizes available:
- Two winners will each receive a pair of VIP tickets to The Riders' Lounge at the 2018 MotoGP on Sunday 26th August.
- The remaining eight winners will each receive a pair of General Admission tickets to the MotoGP on Sunday 26th August, 2018.
- The first two prize winners to be drawn will receive the VIP tickets. The remaining eight will receive general admission tickets.
- Car parking will be provided but winners will need to pay for their own travel, overnight accommodation and any food and drink they purchase on the day.
- The prize winners will be notified via email (at the email address entered within the quote form) within seven days of the prize draw.
- The prize will be sent within 14 days of acceptance by the prize winner. No cash alternative is available.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within seven days, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- By entering this prize draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Confused.com reserves the right to refuse your entry to the tickets prize draw at any time we suspect:
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the promotion
- Any breach or attempted breach of these terms
- Any breach or attempted breach of the general use of the Confused.com website terms and conditions
- Any activity which in our reasonable opinion constitute misuse of the promotion
- Any fraud or breach of any terms applicable to qualifying for entry to the prize draw
- Losing entries will not receive any notification, but all entries may be used by Confused.com in related publicity or marketing activity and such participation is a condition of entering the prize draw.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused.com MotoGP prize draw, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL, after 14th September 2018.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value or to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
- In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this prize draw.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.
Other ways of contacting us
Our contact form is the quickest way to get in
touch with us. But if you're having difficulty using the form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact us in writing:Confused.com,
3rd floor, Greyfriars House,