Motorbike Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. Entry to the prize draw begins on the August 1st 2017 at 00:01 and ends August 31st 2017 at 23:59.
4. To enter this prize draw you have to complete a motorbike quote on Confused.com within the entry period. The three winners will be selected at random by Confused.com on 14th September 2017.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. The entrant’s first quote only will be entered into the prize draw. Any subsequent quotes will be excluded .
7. Only the main rider from the quote will be entered into the draw. For the avoidance of doubt, any named riders on the policy will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. There are three prizes available, the three winners will each receive a 125 motorbike from LexMoto. Models vary, the first person drawn will have the choice of one of the 3 bikes, second person can pick one of the two remaining and the third person will have the remaining bike, No Cash alternatives. The three models are:
- LexMoto Milano 125 EFI
- LexMoto Adrenaline 125 EFI
- LexMoto Hawk 125
Motorbikes will need to be collected from the competition winners nearest Lex Moto supplier. Collection costs, insurance, motor road tax and helmets are not included as part of the prize.
9. The first prize winner will be notified via telephone using the contact number supplied from the quote information within seven (7) days of the prize draw. Once the first winner has chosen their bike the second place winner will be contacted. Once the second place winner has chosen their bike the third place winner will be contacted, Confirmation of where the winners can collect their prizes will also be confirmed in this call.
10. If the Promoter is unable to contact any of the winners in 21 days after the prize draw, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
11. By entering this prize draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Confused.com reserve the right to refuse your entry to the Lexmoto motorbike prize draw at any time we suspect:
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the promotion
- Any breach or attempted breach of these terms
- Any breach or attempted breach of the general use of the Confused.com website terms and conditions
- Any activity which in our reasonable opinion constitute misuse of the promotion
- Any fraud or breach of any terms applicable to qualifying for entry to the prize draw
13. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
14. The names and counties of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused.com Motorcycle prize draw, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL, after 1st December 2017.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value or to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
16. In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
18. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
19. This prize draw and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this prize draw.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.