Sometimes you find spare change. Sometimes what you find changes you…
When you buy a used car, you’re bound to find items left by the previous owner.
Some items are cool, but others are downright weird! We’ll let you be the judge.
1. Yes, you should be worried.
2. What's your favourite Irish Rebel song?
3. Let the nostalgia flow through you!
4. Don’t pretend you didn’t know it was there.
6. Weird note or someone’s attempt to write a song?
7. Used for self-defence or for planting?
8. Weird items and Weird Al go hand in hand.
9. Bet you this isn’t classical music.
10. It’s always Movember in this car.
11. Is it a boy or a girl?
12. Wonder if you can find these tunes on Apple Music?
13. No comment.
14. How nice! You received 0.007% cashback on your used-car purchase.
15. Someone needed extra protection!
16. Who needs Spotify when you’ve got Dr. Bombay?
18. Who thought that an image of a chained up computer was appropriate for the subject?
19. Downright creepy!
20. Nope nope nope!
We should point out that the car in the photo is a MINI Cooper, not a VW Golf. Thanks to eagle-eyed Gavin on Facebook for spotting it!
21. That’s a dragon-snake of course! Or just a weird smoking pipe, you know.
22. Too old school. We have Pokémon GO now.
23. Did someone buy Blade’s car?
24. Sometimes things aren’t so weird.