Only in Wales / Dim ond yng Nghymru
There’s something very special about driving in Wales. Whether it’s the bilingual signs or sharing the road with livestock, you definitely know when you’re in sunny Cymru.
1. Ewe in the way, butt
2. The extra-big road signs to fit both English and Welsh in.
Even though this one is an out of office message, not a translation.
3. Creative thinking
4. Let’s not even start on the weather
5. Or sheep…
6. Classic Wales
7. You just got to laugh
8. Hopefully you won’t need Google Maps
9. Living here has its ups and downs
10. Entering Wales is like entering a theme park – you only pay on the way in
11. This sentence also makes perfect sense to us
But we wouldn’t have it any other way – what a glorious sight to behold!