Why choose HSBC life insurance?
- ‘Buy Now’ - You will only pay the premium quoted and there is no increase during or after application.
- HSBC Access – An online portal for you to easily update your information, check your policy details and getting in contact with them.
- Digital journey – HSBC Life Protection provides a digitally enabled and straight forward application process.
HSBC Life: facts
- HSBC Life (UK) Limited was established in 1988 and is part of HSBC group (established in 1865). HSBC group is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisation that serves around 38 million customers in 67 countries.
- In 2017, HSBC Life (UK) Limited paid out 99.9% of customer death claims.
Need help with life insurance?
Confused Life is arranged and administered by Direct Life & Pension Services Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office; Friars House, 52A East Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1JG. Registered in England and Wales No 2467691. Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from Direct Life & Pension Services Ltd which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium if you decide to buy through our website. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.