AIG life insurance
The AIG building58 Fenchurch StreetLondonEC3M 4AB
Why choose AIG life insurance?
- Terminal illness cover
- Critical illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
- Guaranteed insurability option - the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting
(subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
AIG life insurance: facts
- In January 2015 AIG acquired Ageas Protect, a leading life insurance provider.
- AIG has been present in the UK insurance market for over 50 years.
- They are a leading international insurance organisation, serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions around the world.
In March 2015, Ageas Life was rebranded as AIG. However the great benefits of Ageas Life cover will continue.
AIG Life through Confused.com offers 2 types of cover: Life insurance and Life and Critical illness insurance.