Why choose Sainsbury's Bank home insurance?
- Up to 30% no claims bonus available
- UK offices and call centres
- Up to £1m buildings cover available
Sainsbury's Bank home insurance: facts
- First UK supermarket to open a bank
- Sainsbury's Bank has over 1.6 million customers
- Accidental damage available as an extra
Sainsbury's was first established in 1869 by John James Sainsbury, opening their first store on Drury Lane, London. They are now celebrating over 140 years as one of Britain's leading supermarkets.
In 1997, Sainsbury's became the first UK supermarket to open a bank, extending their expertise to home insurance shortly after. Sainsbury's Bank has UK call centres to service their 1.6 million customers, which are open 7 days a week.
Combined buildings and contents home insurance from Sainsbury's Bank comes with the following benefits as standard:
- Cover for garden items, including your BBQ
- Alternative accommodation provision
- Up to £50,000 contents cover
- Up to £1m buildings cover
- Unlimited keys and locks cover
You can also choose to upgrade your cover to include home emergency cover, family legal protection up to £100,000 and accidental damage cover.