Why choose Prudential home insurance?
- Includes an automatic increase of 10% of the sum insured for 30 days either side of religious festivals and family weddings
- Home emergency assistance as standard
- Call centres open 7 days a week
Prudential home insurance: facts
- Prudential is an international company established in 1848
- Prudential Plc has 24m customers worldwide
Prudential was first established in 1848 and has since grown into an international company offering financial services in the USA, Asia and the U K to over 24 million customers according to Prudential.co.uk. Their home insurance is provided by U K Insurance Ltd, who are one of the U K's leading insurers.
Prudential home insurance keeps you safe from the unknown. Get everything you would expect from a buildings and contents policy with Prudential home insurance, and extras as standard that you perhaps wouldn't expect, such as:
- Home emergency assistance
- £50,000 contents cover
- £1m buildings cover
- 12 month guarantee on buildings repairs
- Alternative accommodation provision (cover limits apply)
You can also choose to add family legal protection and accidental damage as optional extras.