more-than logo

MORE TH>N home insurance


0330 100 7783

P O Box 825
Colmore Gate
B3 2AY

Why choose MORE TH>N home insurance?

  • New for old replacement cover
  • Up to £200 Home Emergency Assistance Included as Standard provided you use an authorised tradesperson
  • 12 Month Guarantee on any Repairs carried out by our preferred suppliers

MORE TH>N home insurance: facts

  • Part of the Royal & Sun Alliance Group
  • Established in 2001
  • UK call centres open 7 days a week

MORE TH>N have been dedicated to delivering an excellent level of service. It has provided a range of products that customers need since 2001. The brand is underpinned by the desire to go the extra mile for its customers. MORE TH>N like to treat each customer as an individual.  

MORE TH>N Home Insurance includes Buildings and Contents cover offering protection against fire, theft and storm. Buildings Insurance covers your home for up to £1,000,000 as standard; this includes cover for up to £30,000 for alternative accommodation. Contents Insurance covers items within your home up to £100,000 as standard.

Get more protection by adding optional extras to your Home Insurance policy. MORE TH>N offers additional cover such as;

  • Upgraded buildings cover that includes Trace & Access cover up to £5000
  • Accidental Damage cover
  • Personal Possessions cover for valuables that may be lost or stolen away from the home and many more

Ready to get a quote?

Compare quotes from up to 76 home insurance providers to find our best deal.

Log in to make it quicker