Acorn home insurance policy details
Acorn is a specialist insurer so that means it can cover a lot of eventualities, even if you’ve been rejected for house insurance by another provider.
You can buy buildings and contents insurance together or separately.
Acorn’s home insurance covers the following:
- Homes at risk of flood or subsidence
- Unoccupied properties
- Properties pending a sale
- Homes going through probate
- Landlord and tenant insurance
- Properties being developed, renovated, or extended
- Holiday and second homes
- Building damage and standard accidental damage
- Homeowners and tenants with previous convictions
- Lock and keys
- Deeds and documents
- Legal liability
As Acorn is a specialist insurance provider, each policy is designed to fit a specific scenario, such as a house that’s unoccupied for part of the year of a flat at risk of flooding. Its home insurance policies can be tweaked to suit the cover you’re looking for.
The actual amount of cover you are after will depend on your circumstances and the type or property you want to insure. You’re free to choose the level of cover you’d like, and you’ll be given a quote for how much this will cost.