Why millionairedom is more likely than being injured by a toilet, getting a double-yolker and hurting yourself while mowing the lawn.
There are 675,000 millionaires in the UK out of an overall population of 64.1 million people, meaning you have roughly a 1-in-95 chance of being a British millionaire. Congratulations!
Here are some more comparisons that show your chances of being a millionaire are actually a lot better than you thought.
1. Being injured by a toilet = 1-in-10,000
2. Getting a double-yolker = 1-in-1,000
3. Picking up an injury while mowing the lawn = 1-in-3,876
4. Having identical twins = 1-in-285
5. Dying from food poisoning = 1-in-3,000,000
6. Finding a four-leaf clover = 1-in-10,000
7. Scoring a hole-in-one = 1-in-12,500
8. Death from being scalded by hot water = 1-in-5,000,000
9. Being struck by lightning = 1-in-3,000,000
10. Getting eaten by a shark = 1-in-264,000,000
11. Being born = 1-in-102,685,000 (or 10 followed by 2.6 million zeros)
You were born a winner! If you can achieve birth, you can achieve anything.