Why choose Bupa health insurance?
- Cover for diagnosis, treatment and aftercare
- Choice of consultants and hospitals
- Cancer care specialists
- Quick access to the experts
- Access to the latest drugs and treatments
Bupa health insurance facts
- Bupa was orginally known as the British United Provident Association
- The largest health insurance provider in the UK
- A not-for-profit organisation serving 22m customers in 190 countries
Who are Bupa health insurance?
Bupa is a private company limited by guarantee with no shareholders and a head office located in London. It was founded in 1947, the year before the National Health Service (NHS) when they began offering members of the public private health insurance.
Bupa now offers individual, family, group and international health insurance and operates its business around the world. Its revenue for 2013 was £9.1 billion and it currently employs more than 70,000 people worldwide.