Why choose Sainsburys gas & electricity?
- You can give your meter readings online
- Pre-meter customers pay no more than others
- Discount if you pay by Direct Debit
Sainsburys gas & electricity: facts
- Sainsbury’s Energy is provided in conjunction with British Gas
- More people choose British Gas to supply energy to their homes than any other supplier.
- Sainsbury's Energy offers a priority service for vulnerable people
Sainsbury’s Energy is provided in conjunction with Brtish Gas, which is the main electricity supplier for the South of England.
As well as gas and electricity, Sainsbury's Energy provides boiler care, electrical emergency and breakdown cover, and electric heating cover in association with Direct Assist and Homecare.
You can get advice from the Sainsbury’s Energy website on making your home more energy efficient, including an interactive virtual house tool. You can also give your meter readings online so you get accurate energy bills.
Sainsbury’s Energy supports renewable energy and other ways to lessen the environmental impact of using gas and electricity.
We compare tariffs from all the UK's energy providers, including Sainsbury’s Energy. Whatever you need, we can help find the best deal for you. On average, 10% of our customers save [$energy-savings] on their gas and electricity bills when they change tariffs*.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £360 (March - May '14)