Why choose Good Energy gas & electricity?
- Their team’s been voted number one in the Which? customer satisfaction survey for the second year in a row
- All their electricity comes from the UK, generated using clean, natural sources like sunshine, wind and rain
Good Energy gas & electricity: facts
- Partnered with the National Trust
- Good Energy wants to turn the UK 100% renewable by 2050
- 26,000 homes and businesses have joined Good Energy
Good Energy and the National Trust - a natural partnership
When you choose green energy supplier Good Energy to power your home, you’ll be helping the National Trust look after the nation’s special places forever.
Good Energy will give the Trust £40 each year you’re a customer to help it develop its own renewable energy generation projects, cutting its energy usage and inspiring individuals and communities to do the same. You’ll also receive a free visit to a National Trust property to say thank you for the support.
Good Energy has been voted top of the Which? customer satisfaction survey for the second year in a row. And because all Good Energy’s electricity comes from renewable sources like Cornish sunshine, Scottish wind and Welsh rain, you can be sure it’s good for the planet as well as your pocket.
Switch today and help create a clean, green energy future that’s secure and stable for generations to come.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £360 (March - May '14)