Why choose Vauxhall car insurance?
- Repairs are carried out by Vauxhall trained technicians
- A courtesy car is provided by their approved repairers while your car is fixed
- Insurance that's tailored to Vauxhall cars
Vauxhall car insurance facts
- Vauxhall have been making cars in the UK for over 110 years
- Repairs carried out by their approved repairers are guaranteed for 3 years
- Monthly payments are available
Vauxhall was originally founded by Alexander Wilson as a manufacturer of pumps and marine engines.
They began manufacturing cars in 1903, becoming more of a mass-market brand following the Second World War. They have a large car manufacturing facility in Luton, employing over 1,000 people.
Vauxhall have a great range of cars, many of which are award-winning models. It's only natural that Vauxhall believes they have the best people to fix your car if you are involved in an accident.
Vauxhall Insurance will make sure that your car is returned to the same standard as when you bought it. They'll repair your Vauxhall using only genuine Vauxhall parts, by approved repairers and trained technicians. That way you know it's been in the best hands and that all important N-cap safety rating is not affected.
Vauxhall want to make sure that you have decent comprehensive cover as standard, so they include:
- Personal Accident cover up to £10,000
- Personal effects limit of £250
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy Car
They also have optional extras to choose from: key cover up to £1,500, legal cover up to £100,000 and three levels of breakdown cover including European cover.