Why choose RSA van insurance?
- Has been providing insurance for over 130 years
- Can provide cover for a variety of commercial vehicles
- Competitively priced for many people and vehicles
RSA van insurance: facts
- RSA used to be known as Royal Sun Alliance
- Provides insurance products through brokers and affinity channels such as banks, building societies, charities, motor manufacturers and retailers
- RSA’s UK headquarters are in London
RSA is over 300 years old and employs around 22,000 people in 130 countries, serving 17 million customers. It is one of the world’s biggest insurance companies. RSA have established their position through their track record of delivering customer's quality, innovative solutions and underwriting and claims expertise.
They are proud to actively take a stance on helping to prevent insurance fraud that costs the industry millions of pounds per year.