Why choose Saga travel insurance?
- No upper age limit
- Cover for most pre-existing medical conditions
- 24-hour travel assistance helpline
Saga travel insurance: facts
- Competitive prices with high levels of cover
- Up to £10,000 cancellation cover and £10 million medical cover
- 5 Star rated by independent financial research company Defaqto
Saga Travel Insurance is for the over 50s. They tailor their cover to ensure you are properly protected.
Saga have no upper age limits on their policies. As long as the policyholder is over 50, then additional travellers of any age can be added.
Saga provide cover for most pre-existing medical conditions, giving you extra piece of mind. Their policies provide up to £10 million for medical cover if you fall ill abroad.
Confused.com compare a wide variety of travel insurance providers, including Saga.