Why choose RSA business insurance?
- Established in the UK since 1710
- The largest Insurer in the commercial insurance sector
- UK based claims centre
RSA business insurance: facts
- Won the training award at the 2010 British Insurance awards
- 2010 General insurer of the year
- RSA is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, operating in 34 countries
With a 300 year heritage and millions of customers across the world, RSA is one of the leading multinational insurance groups. RSA have been the leading renewable energy insurer for over 30 years and partner with the WWF.
The current company was created in 1996 following the merger of Royal Insurance and Sun Alliance. In 2008 they shortened their name to RSA.