Why choose Ageas business insurance?
- 24 hour free helpline providing confidential legal advice
- Free helpline for tax or VAT issues relating to your business
- Flexible insurance with the ability to increase most limits
Ageas business insurance: facts
- Ageas do not sell their products direct
- General insurer of the year 2011
- Formerly known as Fortis Insurance
Ageas provides cover for tradesman & professional public liability insurance, employers liability insurance combined with tools cover.
Ageas also specialise in providing landlords insurance including buildings and contents cover. As complete insurance providers, Ageas also offer packaged solutions for shop insurance, pub and restaurant insurance.
Remember you can’t buy Ageas business insurance direct, so compare Ageas insurance with Confused.com today!