- Get between £50,000 and £5m professional indemnity cover
- Professional indemnity can be taken out as part of a larger package for your business or can be taken as a standalone policy
- Choose to pay for your insurance premium in monthly installments
What is Professional indemnity insurance?
If you are in the business of selling your knowledge or skills, Professional indemnity insurance could protect you from legal action taken against you as a result of offering your professional opinion.
All of the policies are designed to cover legal action levelled against you for incidents including:
- Loss or damage to documents
- Infringement of copyright, trademark or broadcasting rights
Who needs professional indemnity insurance
Many professions are required to have indemnity insurance cover as a requirement of their professional authorisation, these include:
- Accountants, Financial advisors
- Architects, Business professionals
- IT consultants, Media industry professionals
Even if you are not obliged to have Professional Indemnity cover, without it, you could be liable for thousands of pounds worth of legal fees and compensation payments.
As with all insurance policies, limits and level of cover will depend upon the package you choose.
How to get professional indemnity insurance
You can request a Professional Indemnity Insurance quote simply by filling in this contact form. A representative from our business insurance partner will call you back at a time that is convenient for you.
Confused.com Landlord Insurance is provided by YOUR Insurance of 2nd Floor, Norfolk House, 187 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3AW. YOUR Insurance is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited, authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 313250).